In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform you that this website contains the legal information and general conditions of use of the website whats-number.com, as well as its services.
1. LEGAL NOTICE
The owner of this website whats-number.com and all are domains is FRAMURAY, S.L.U. (hereinafter, “FRAMURAY”) with the CIF: B86584695 and address at Calle José Ortega y Gasset, 17, Esc. A, 2º Dcha. 28006 Madrid, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 30399, Folio 113, inscription 1ª, Hoja: M-547124.
If the user needs to make any query or contact, there is a Customer Service Department available which can be contacted by means of the postal address indicated above or by e-mail email@example.com
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
This use policy contains the terms and conditions below. They regulate access to and use of this site whats-number.com (hereinafter, site and website), whose operation and through which provides services of the information society, the entity FRAMURAY. Within the expression “site or web site” are understood – with delimitative character but not limitative – the data, texts, graphs, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, industrial designs, and, in general, all the creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible.
The condition of user is acquired through access to the website. Access to the website implies that the user accepts these conditions without reservation and acquires a series of rights and obligations, in order to ensure adequate enjoyment of the content and services found on the website and made available to them. The user will use the services and contents exclusively for private purposes with the exclusion of any form of subsequent use of the same for profit or to report any benefit, direct or indirect.
FRAMURAY informs the user that some of the services on this website may, on certain occasions, be subject to Specific Conditions that complement the current General Conditions of Use. On such occasions, the Particular Conditions will take precedence over the General Conditions of Use. In the event that any of the services is used, it will mean the full acceptance of all the General Conditions of Use and, in the event that they are established, of the Particular Conditions. FRAMURAY may, at any time and without prior notice, deny the use of the website if the General Conditions of Use or the Particular Conditions are breached.
In accordance with current legislation, if the User has his residence in Spain and declares that he is of legal age, he will assume responsibility for his actions. Otherwise, the User will have the consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for the acts carried out by their dependants.
In the event that the user does not accept these general conditions and/or those others that may be established to regulate the use of certain contents, the user must abstain from accessing the website and/or using its services and leave it.
2.1. OBJECT OF THE WEBSITE
In principle, unless otherwise indicated, access to the website and the services it offers are free of charge. FRAMURAY does not guarantee the indefinite permanence of its services, the making of backup copies of its content or the maintenance of free conditions. For these reasons, the user has no right to claim restitution of access, content, documents, conditions, or other data. FRAMURAY may modify, delete or add without prior notice the content or services it deems necessary on the website.
2.2. USER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The User undertakes to make proper and lawful use of the website and its contents, in accordance with applicable law, these General Conditions of Use, and the Particular Conditions in force, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, obliging FRAMURAY to compensate for any damage or injury that may result from the use of this website, infringing these general conditions and / or the law.
By way of example, the User undertakes not to provide or publish information in any way:
- Contravene, belittle or attempt against the public liberties and the fundamental rights that are recognized constitutionally as much in the international treaties as in the rest of the Juridical Order;
- Induce, incite or promote actions that are criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or in general, contrary to the law, morality, good customs and public order;
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas on the basis of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, untimely, or in any way may mislead about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the seller;
- Violate business secrets or confidentiality agreed with third parties;
- Is contrary to the laws of intellectual or industrial property belonging to third parties, illegal or misleading advertising, and unfair competition.
Likewise, the User must abstain from:
- I. Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or content for illegal purposes or effects.
- II. Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- III. Introduce or disseminate computer viruses, software code or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the owner of the domain, its suppliers or third parties.
- IV Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the owner of the domain, third party providers and other users.
- V. Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the owner of the website or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
- VI. Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those which are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the contents.
- VII. perform any action that prevents or hinders access to the site by users, as well as hyperlinks to services and content offered by the website or by other third parties through the website;
- VIII. Reproduce all or part of this website on a different website, may not make framed to this site or websites accessible through the same that hide or modify -with a restrictive but not limited to content, advertising spaces and brands FRAMURAY or third parties, whether or not they involve acts of unfair competition or confusion.
- IX. Use the trademark, trade names, as well as any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual property rights or industrial, without the express prior written permission of its owner;
- X. Carry out any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copying, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action that involves the modification or alteration of all or part of the contents and services of the site or economic exploitation thereof, without the prior written permission of FRAMURAY or the third party owner of intellectual property rights that fall on the services or contents of the website and except as provided in these general conditions and / or those others that may be established.
For its part, the User may:
- (i) Access, free of charge and without the need for prior authorization, the contents and services of the site available as such, without prejudice to the technical, particular conditions or the need for prior registration with respect to specific services and contents as determined in these general conditions or any other conditions that may be established;
- (ii) To use the services and contents available for their exclusive private use;
- (iii) Make correct and lawful use of the site, in accordance with current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
2.3. RIGHTS OF THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
FRAMURAY may remove from the website, without prior notice, the data or information provided by the User in the following cases:
- When FRAMURAY becomes aware that a court or competent administrative body has declared the unlawfulness of the data or information, or damage the rights of a third party liable for compensation.
- When a court or competent administrative body has ordered its withdrawal or that such information cannot be accessed.
- Induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or ideas discriminatory by reason of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- When FRAMURAY becomes aware by any means that the activity or information provided is illegal or damages the property or rights of a third party liable for compensation.
- When FRAMURAY is notified by a third party affected by possible infringements in terms of data protection, rights of the information society, copyrights, policies of confidentiality or company secret, and so on.
- When the User does not comply with the present General Conditions of Use or Particular Conditions that are established in his case.
2.4. EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
The information present on the website is of an informative nature and has been obtained from the third party owners of said information. FRAMURAY will not be held responsible for the accuracy, suitability, integrity or veracity of the information provided, being limited to its publication, nor for damages of any nature deriving from the lack of availability or continuity of the functioning of the services offered on the website.
FRAMURAY shall not be held responsible for damages of any kind that may be caused to users for causes that are absolutely beyond its control or scope of action, and by way of example when, among others, the following circumstances occur:
- FRAMURAY assumes no responsibility for damages of any kind due to incidents or interruptions in the operation of its website beyond its will and/or control, and in particular, but not exclusively, for those that may be due to incidents or interruptions in the normal operation of the connection to networks or for technical reasons, or any virus or other element that may cause alterations in the computer system, nor for damages that they may cause to hardware or software users.
- FRAMURAY does not guarantee the infallibility or effectiveness of the services offered, nor does it guarantee the commerciality and suitability of the information on its website for a specific purpose.
- FRAMURAY does not guarantee privacy and security in the use of its services by its users.
- FRAMURAY assumes no responsibility for the information and data provided by the User for its dissemination, nor for the veracity or accuracy of the same.
Similarly, FRAMURAY reserves the right to partially or totally interrupt the service without prior notice for the purpose of updating its services or technical changes or breakdowns.
2.6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user declares to know that the contents and services offered through the site (including texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, industrial designs and furniture, all comments, exhibitions and computer code of the same, without this enumeration has a restrictive character) are protected by the laws of national and international intellectual and industrial property in force.
(i) FRAMURAY is the owner of all the industrial and intellectual property rights of this website and of the elements and contents found on it, with the exception of the rights that are not owned by this company and belong to their respective owners in the manner in which they are recognised on the website. From now on “contents” are understood to be data files, texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.
(ii) All product names, companies, brands and logos appearing on the website belong to their respective owners or holders, whether or not they have the © symbol of Copyright or ® registered trademark. The User acknowledges that the contents that are not the direct property of FRAMURAY are the exclusive responsibility of the person, owner or company that generated them.
(iii) The content of this website is protected by industrial and intellectual property laws. The User may not therefore modify, transmit, distribute, reuse, forward or use all or part of the content for public or commercial purposes without the express authorisation of FRAMURAY or of the owners or final owners of the content in question, by virtue of an independent contract.
The User will not be able to use marks, commercial names or logos of companies that can or have the intention to cause confusion on the owner or authorized user of these distinctive signs.
FRAMURAY rejects any responsibility that has to do with fraudulent publication by people who are not authorized pages or sites on the Internet or similar and who use the trademark and trade name of FRAMURAY with the aim of confusing or denigrating to the detriment of FRAMURAY and its users. FRAMURAY reserves all legal actions at its disposal to pursue and claim deserved sanctions and damages to those who intervene directly or indirectly in the aforementioned actions of fraud and violation of the legitimate rights and interests of FRAMURAY and its users.
(iv) At no time does the use or access to the website and its features imply that the user has any right over said contents. FRAMURAY only grants the User a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive licence to use the software provided by FRAMURAY as part of the services it offers. The sole purpose of this license is to allow the User to use and receive the services provided by FRAMURAY, as permitted in this contract.
The content of the website may be transferred by the User, but FRAMURAY does not transfer ownership of its software to the User. The User is the owner of the medium on which the software is used, but FRAMURAY retains all intellectual and industrial property rights over it. Any unauthorized use of the software or the content may violate intellectual property laws, industrial property, personal rights, rights of publicity and communication, trademarks, as well as other applicable regulations.
(v) FRAMURAY will enforce all the rights that the laws contemplate, through the exercise of civil and criminal actions that may correspond against those who injure their rights.
(vi) The User will keep all the rights that correspond to him on the contents that can facilitate and/or publish in web site. When these contents are sent by the User, the latter shall grant FRAMURAY a permanent, non-transferable and non-exclusive licence to publish, facilitate and distribute such contents to other users within the limits and under the guidelines set by the User himself.
The User is solely responsible for the content that he himself can create, transmit or display on the website while using its services.
(vii) No part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, copied, publicly communicated, transformed, in whole or in part by any manual, electronic or mechanical method or system (including photocopying, recording or any information retrieval and storage system) through any medium now known or hereafter invented, without the consent of FRAMURAY The use, under any modality, of all or part of the content of the site is subject to the need to request prior authorisation from FRAMURAY and/or legitimate third parties and the acceptance of the corresponding licence, where appropriate, except for the provisions regarding the rights recognised and granted to the user in these general conditions.
If the guilty or negligent action or omission directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the website that causes the infringement of intellectual property rights and industrial FRAMURAY or third parties -existing or not beneficial to it- FRAMURAY caused damages, losses, joint obligations, expenses of any kind, sanctions, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising or derived from any claim, demand, action, lawsuit or procedure, whether civil, criminal or administrative, FRAMURAY shall have the right to address the user by all legal means at its disposal and claim any amounts of compensation that may result for repair, amounts of penalties or convictions, interest for delay, the cost of financing all amounts in which it may be damaged, legal costs and the amount of defense in any process in which FRAMURAY could be sued for the causes set out above, for damages caused by reason of its action or omission, without prejudice to exercising any other actions in law that corresponds to him.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights may have been infringed, please contact us.
2.7. HYPERTEXT LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
When introducing hypertext links to the website, the following conditions must be respected: (i) no false, inexact or incorrect statements or indications will be made about FRAMURAY and the services it offers; (ii) the link will only allow access to FRAMURAY’s website, but it will not be able to reproduce them in any way. FRAMURAY reserves the right not to allow said link if it considers it necessary; (iii) unless FRAMURAY grants an authorisation, it shall not be understood that FRAMURAY has authorised the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the web page on which the link is established; (iv) the web page on which the link is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to FRAMURAY, except for the signs appearing in the URL; (v) the web page in which the link is established will not contain illicit information or contents, nor will it contain contents that violate any third party rights; (vi) The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between FRAMURAY and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval on the part of FRAMURAY of its contents or services offered there and made available to the public.
The hypertext links that are included in the website are to inform the User of the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet and thus facilitate their search, so they never imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit the places of destination. FRAMURAY declines all responsibility for the result.
This page, therefore, neither approves nor makes its own the products, services, contents, information, data, files and any kind of material existing in such web pages or files and does not control nor is it responsible for the quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, contents and services existing in the linked sites and which are alien to this page.
In the event that it is deemed appropriate or that a competent body declares the unlawfulness of the data, ordered their removal or that access to them is impossible, or the existence of the injury has been declared, and we have been expressly notified of the corresponding resolution, the links indicated will be immediately removed.
2.8. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
2.9. DURATION AND UPDATING
The access, contents and services offered through the site have, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, FRAMURAY is authorised to terminate or suspend access, services and/or content at any time, without prejudice to the provisions of these general conditions and any particular conditions established.
If these conditions of use of the website were replaced by others in whole or in part, these new general conditions or if applicable the conditions of contract and / or the particular ones, will be understood to be accepted in an identical way to the exposed one. However, the user of the website must access these general conditions and any others that may be established, periodically to know the successive versions included here, although it is recommended that the user access them each time you intend to access or make use of the services and content of the website.
2.10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The general conditions set out in this document are governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation or application of these conditions will be competent Courts and Tribunals of the Villa de Madrid (Spain).
2.11. CONTACT US
The user will be able to carry out any consultation about this policy through our email of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org