Through its Cookies Policy, FRAMURAY, S.L.U. (hereinafter, Framuray), will be able to explain in a clear and simple way the functioning of the cookies that we use to gather information about the use of its web page.
What are cookies?
Cookies are an essential part of the way our website works. The main objectives are to improve your browsing experience. Cookies help us identify you, remember your preferences during browsing and on future visits, and make the user’s experience on the web better.
What types of cookies are there?
There are cookies of our own or of third parties, of different nature:
- Technical and functional cookies: These are essential for the functioning of the website as they allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc. In short, they allow us to remember certain information related to your session so that we do not have to constantly ask for your access credentials. If we use third party content (for example Google Maps) this may use its own cookies for its proper functioning.
- Analytic and advertising cookies: These are those that allow us to improve user browsing by analysing the use they make of the website, so that we can effectively manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the use you make of our website. In order to do this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Cookies are not kept indefinitely in your browser, so you may encounter cookies that expire at the end of your session or some that have a longer duration.
What cookies do we use on this website?
The following are the cookies that are managed on this website, classified into two categories: own and third party cookies.
|_ga||Google Analytics||Third parties||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Third parties||Used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Third parties||Used to distinguish users.|
|_dc_gtm_||Google Analytics||Third parties||Used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_gac_||Google Analytics||Third parties||Includes campaign information related to the user.|
|NID||Google Ads||Third parties||Used to customize ads.|
|DSID||Google Ads||Third parties||Used to display the most relevant ads.|
|__gads||Google Ads||Third parties||Measure interactions with ads on the site to avoid showing the same ad too many times.|
|__gac||Google Ads||Third parties||Measure interactions with ads on the site to avoid showing the same ad too many times.|
|SSID||Google Ads||Third parties||Created when you create or sign in to a Google Account on your computer in order to stay connected to your Google Account when you visit their services again.|
|SAPISID||Google Ads||Third parties||Created when you create or sign in to a Google Account on your computer in order to stay connected to your Google Account when you visit their services again.|
|SID||Google Ads||Third parties||Created when you create or sign in to a Google Account on your computer in order to stay connected to your Google Account when you visit their services again.|
|SIDCC||Google Ads||Third parties|
|1P_JAR||Google Ads||Third parties||Used to remember user preferences.|
|viewed_cookie_policy||whats-number.com||Own||Cookies of internal use necessary for the functioning of the visualization of the policy of cookies of the web.|
|PHPSESSID||whats-number.com||Own||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the web.|
|eucookie||whats-number.com||Own||Cookies of internal use necessary for the functioning of the visualization of the policy of cookies of the web.|
|cookie_notice_accepted||whats-number.com||Own||Cookies of internal use necessary for the functioning of the visualization of the policy of cookies of the web.|
- GOOGLE: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=fr&gl=fr
- AUTOMATTIC: https://automattic.com/cookies/
How can I manage my cookies?
The most common options offered by Browsers are:
- Never accept Cookies: The Browser asks the user whether to accept each cookie individually.
Handling Cookies in Different Browsers:
We recommend that you consult the help of your browser. Or access the help pages of the main browsers:
- Firefox here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
- Chrome here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
- Explorer here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
We reserve the right to change or update this policy from time to time by posting a notice that we are making changes or by sending an email to registered visitors, requiring your consent for each change.
Address: Calle José Ortega y Gasset, 17, Esc. A, 2º Dcha. 28006 Madrid
The storage periods of the personal data will coincide with the expiry periods of the cookies according to the above mentioned.
In the case of analytical cookies, your personal data are communicated to the entities that hold the specific cookies:
As the owner of your personal data, the legislation in force grants you a series of rights which are detailed below:
– Right to request access to personal data.
– Right to rectify inaccurate data or to have it deleted if it is no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
– The right to object to the processing of data.
– Right to request limitation of their processing if:
- You understand that the data must be rectified and you wish to limit their processing until your request is answered.
- If the treatment that has been carried out is not in accordance with current legislation but you do not want us to delete your data.
- Your data are no longer needed to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected, but you do not want them to be deleted.
If this right is exercised, the data will be kept blocked and will only be processed if you have given your consent; if they are required to be used in the formulation or exercise of claims; if necessary for reasons of public interest or for the protection of third party interests.
– The right to the portability of the data, having the right to receive from the controller, in an orderly and structured manner, all the data currently being processed.
– The right to object and not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing, including profiling.
You may exercise your personal data protection rights by sending a written communication to the postal address Calle José Ortega y Gasset, 17, Esc. A, 2º Dcha. 28006 Madrid, or to the e-mail email@example.com including in both cases a photocopy of your DNI or another equivalent identification document.
Security and updating of your personal data.
With the aim of safeguarding the security of personal data, FRAMURAY has adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied. All this to prevent alteration, loss, and / or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by law.
If you consider that your personal data are not treated correctly by FRAMURAY you can send your complaint to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the one indicated in the Spanish territory.
Revocation of consent.
You may revoke the consent given for the processing of your personal data in relation to the purposes described above at any time by sending a notification to the postal address Calle José Ortega y Gasset, 17, Esc. A, 2º Dcha. 28006 Madrid, or email email@example.com